Jaci Rae and North Shore Records, Inc. Urge You To Help Others In Need. Here are ways you can join. You will be giving the gift of love, but the feeling of love you get back is immeasurable!
Jaci Rae and North Shore Records, Inc. are not affiliated with any of these companies. Please double check to make sure that any charity organization you gift too is a valid charity. Merry Christmas!
Why stop at Christmas! Why not give all year round!
- The Salvation ArmyClick here
- Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots
- Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots, Chicagoland
- Samaritan's Purse International Relief Operation Christmas Child
- Volunteers of America
- America Lung Assoc. Christmas Seals
- The Family Giving Tree is dedicated to fulfilling wishes of children who would otherwise go without gifts
- Los Angeles Fire Department Spark of Love Toy Drive
- Second Harvest Food Drive
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (I, yes it's me - Jaci Rae, have been giving to this organization since I was 18 and I can recommend them.)
- The Charity Navigator will help you make informed decisions on how you can help others
Here are some ideas to help you if you aren't able to do the above:
Call your local chamber of commerce to find a soup kitchen where you and your family can volunteer at. Getting your children involved at an early age in events that help others builds compassion and understanding in a world that is much lacking in that area.
Most Post Offices around the United States have local events around the holidays. You will see a stocking hanging up on their walls. Each stocking has a name of a child and their wish list. Last year I picked several stockings. The one that broke my heart was from a little five year old boy, who should be wishing for toys, asking for only a robe to keep warm in for himself and one for his mom. That was it. Nothing else. I bought him the robes and a truck full of toys as well. Please pick up a stocking at your local Post Office and take it with you.
A web site with various ways you can volunteer your time and effort and money if you have it. Click here
Special Olympics at (202) 628-3630, or find a number for your local office on the Special Olympics web site.
Please help the Make-A-Wish Foundation by donating your time or money to help children and their families who are dealing with life-threatening illnesses have a wish fulfilled. Find out how
Christmas With Love Hosted and Written by (unless otherwise specified) Jaci Rae.
Copyright, Jaci Rae and North Shore Records, Inc.